I finally got Adwords to work for me this week. There was some issue with the account. I guess I had two accounts and one of them wasn’t real or something. Every time I tried to log into it, it wouldn’t even bring up the login page, it just gave me an error message. I got it figured out, though. I made another Adwords account under my same Google account. Adwords is kind of tough to figure out at first. It kind of pressured me into creating an ad and making it live right away. I had to remove the first one because it wasn’t part of an ad group, and we had to make an ad group for the assignment. I had to go back and re-write the ad three or four times before I finally got it right.
It was a struggle. It wasn’t super difficult, but with very little experience, it was just a learning process. Now I have the experience so I can move onto the next learning process, and that’s what this is all about, I guess.